These policies were last updated on the 20th of June, 2023.
We are Pyme, owned and operated by Pyme LLC, registered at N41 Zakaria Paliashvili Street, [TIN: 405540115] (“Pyme”, “we”, “us” or “our”). These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern your access and use of the Pyme website, web application, NFT and any other software, tools or features provided in connection with our services.
Table Of Contents
- Types of Data We Collect
- Use of Your Personal Data
- Third-Party Wallets
- Your Choices Regarding Information
- Data Access and Control
- Data Retention
- Data Protection
- How We Respond To “Do Not Track” Signals
- Questions or Concerns
Types of Data We Collect
- Personal Data: Data that may be directly or indirectly used to identify you individually such as your email address or any other non-public information that is associated with or linked to the foregoing.
- Anonymous Data: Data, including de-identified data, that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data.
We only collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us, while using the service or when you contact us. The personal information you provide to us may include: username, email address, id and other similar information.
Information Collected Through Technology
As you interact with our service, we receive technical information around it. We use these technologies to analyze how people use the Service and to improve our functions, to save your log-in information for future sessions, and to serve you. Some of these types are:
- Information Collected by the Server - Information collected to provide you our service and streamline the experiences including but not limited to your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, mobile device ID, blockchain address, wallet type, timestamps, etc.
- Log Files - Like most platforms, we log all changes and interactions with the Application.
- Cookies - Like many platforms and web apps, we may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to analyze how users interact with our Service, make improvements to our product quality, and provide users with a more personalized experience.
- Analytics Services - These services provide reports and insights on data from time to time. We use the information received from them to improve our quality and service. These Analytics Services may also transfer data and information to third parties where required to do so by law or where the third party analyses data on behalf of them.
Use of Your Personal Data
- We process your Personal Data to provide you the service and to improve and personalize your experience. Our specific use of your Personal Data is as follows:
- Helping to create accounts.
- Identifying you as a user in our system.
- Providing you with our service.
- Improving the administration services and experience quality for the service.
- Providing Customer Support.
- Investigating and addressing conduct that violates our Terms of Service.
- Detecting, preventing and addressing fraud and violations of our terms/policies and/or other harmful and unlawful activity.
- Sending you emails regarding administrative actions, notifications related to activity on your account, newsletters, promotional materials, and other notices related to our service.
- Responding to your potential concerns, queries and requests.
- Complying by applicable laws, regulations and investigations by law enforcement of suspected violations of the law and/or to pursue or defend against legal threats and/or claims.
Your Choices Regarding Information
- You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Services.
- mail Communication: We may send you newsletters and/or emails from time to time. You may use the unsubscribe from service link available on all emails to unsubscribe from the service. However, we may still send you occasional transaction emails based on your blockchain interactions through our service.
Data Access and Control
You can view, access and edit your Personal Data through the service, from the Edit Profile pages and the Settings page. You may also have some additional rights:
- If you’re situated in the European Economic Area or United Kingdom, you have some additional rights under your respective General Data Processing Regulations (“GDPR”). These include the right to:
- Request access and a copy to your personal data.
- Request ratification of errors.
- Object to and/or restrict the processing of your personal data.
Additionally, if we have collected your data and processed it in consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any point
- Request and access a copy of the personal data collected by us and / or shared with third parties.
- RThe right to opt out of the sale of your personal information.
We may retain your data as long as you continue using our service. We may continue to retain your data even after the deactivation of your account where retention is reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations and to allow management, resolution of disputes, preventing abuse, enforcement of terms/policies and protect our best interests.
We care about the security of your information and use measures to preserve the integrity and security of all the information collected. Yet, no security system is impenetrable and thus we cannot guarantee the security of our systems. In the event that any information under our custody and control is compromised due to a breach of security, we will take steps to investigate, remediate the situation and, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised.
- You are responsible for the safety of your own digital wallet. In case of issues with your wallet, please contact your wallet provider.
How We Respond To “Do Not Track” Signals
Pyme does not respond to do not track signals. Please note that your browser settings may allow you to transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to website and online content, however, at this stage in the absence of a uniform standard, Pyme does not alter practices when it receives a “Do Not Track” signal from a visitor's browser.
Questions or Concerns
If you have questions or concerns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.